svētdiena, 2010. gada 7. februāris

Work vs sleep

Some time ago I promised myself to write something here every night I'm working...
And this is the night again, however it is damn cold in here, the heating is not working, I'm sitting in a sweater, drinking coffee and still I'm hardly able to keep my eyes open! But it's necessary to stay awake because of the news and Ukraine!!!

Tried to watch some historic movie about some Spanish hero of 16th century or so - almost fell asleep as the first time I tried to watch it...
I changed to some pretty stupid horror-comedy called "Shaun of the dead". Well, at least it wasn't boring... But the film is over and I want to sleep again...

I'm already almost dreaming about an hour after six that I'll be able to have a short nap.. cause after 7 - it's work and Ukraine again! Well, and because of this I don't even want to think about the day...

Anyway, have to read news after couple of minutes... So, have to wake up somehow...

And if there will be no heating next time...

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru